Terms and Conditions
- Most of the services on our website can be accessed by all the visitors; however, in order to fully enjoy Findcar’ services, you will have to register yourself. In case of any change in your registration information, it is your obligation to update your account accordingly and make necessary changes.
- You agree that all the information provided to the website should be accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
- Findcar reserves the rights to accept or decline any application for new registration. We also possess the rights to terminate, suspend or cancel the membership of any existing user without any prior notice and without being answerable to anyone.
- You agree that the account you create at Findcar should be maintained and used privately. Passwords, usernames and account information shall not be shared with anyone.
- All services provided on the website are copyrighted by Findcar and they are protected by local as well as international copyright laws. All the rights are reserved by us and content available on the website is owned and controlled by Findcar.
- You agree that no content of our website can be copied, stored or used on any other platform without advance written permission from Findcar.
- The service marks, logos or trademarks shown on our services are a sole property of Findcar and no one is permitted to use or display those trademarks in any manner.
- In case of any kind of violation of copyright rules, we will immediately terminate the access of those users to our website.
- Feel free to contact us if you think that any of your content has been copied and used on Findcar.
- Using our website for the purpose of conducting any survey or contest without prior approval is not allowed.
- You agree that you cannot use our platform to abuse, defame, harass or threaten other users on Findcar.
- No one is allowed to publish any kind of obscene, indecent, unlawful, blasphemous or inappropriate content of any type on our website.
- You understand that using fake identity on Findcar is strictly prohibited.
- No user will be allowed to upload files that contain viruses.
- Findcar allows people to sale and purchase old and new cars on the website. On top of that, we offer a wide range of news and blogs about the latest happenings in the automobile industry, allowing users to comment and share their thoughts. You agree that Findcar has the rights to suspend or discontinue any service in future and may add or replace any service with new services without notifying you.
- By using our website to buy or sell vehicles, you understand that you and Findcar does not share any kind of partnership, agency relationships or employment.